I am currently an M.S. Candidate in Computer Science at The University of Texas at Austin. I received B.S. degrees in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from Florida State University in 2021, and a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Florida in 2009.
My research interests lie in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience. I am particularly interested in developing and improving computational models of human cognitive processes, with the goal of creating more explainable and generalizeable biologically inspired AI algorithms and techniques.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Topic: Automating Software Traceability Link Recovery utilizing Word Embeddings within a Shallow Neural Network
- January 2020 - April 2021
- Florida State University USER Lab
- Supervisor: Dr. Chris Mills
- Honors in the Major Program
- Programming Contest Suite: A Django + DOMjudge web application for hosting ICPC style programming contests at Florida State University.
- Author and maintainer